If you’re struggling to find the right career for you, we can help you find your direction and discover your passion.
Whether you are trying to identify the right career for you, thinking of changing your career direction or develop your job seeking skills, Cestol’s innovative Career Planning and Development tools help students, graduates and young people in the early stages of their careers get to where they want to be.
Explore Today, Discover Tomorrow!
Who We Are
Cestol is a leading online platform that helps individuals and organizations to reach their goals by providing them with exclusive career-related content to learn from and help them fulfill their potential.
What We Do
At Cestol, we let our users decide what they want to learn from our vast content library. Whether finding the career path to take, seeking career advice, coaching, or course notes, Cestol got you covered.
Cestol's mission is to be the ultimate solution to all your career planning requirements by providing you with content that guarantees to help you kick-start and take control of your career destiny.
Our professional coaches and advisors will help you reach your career goals
Our team of experienced career experts, coaches and advisers have an in-depth understanding of the modern job market and will work with you as you:
- learn about your individual strengths and preferences. Working with our professional career coaches and advisors, you will develop a clear understanding of what drives and motivates you.
- find careers options suited to you. Armed with the information on your drivers and motivators our career coaches and advisers will help you identify and explore the types of careers that will fulfill your needs and help you choose the right one for you.
- gain skills for securing employment. Knowing what to say in a job interview, how to write a resume or knowing how to leverage your networks to get a job is not easy. Our team of experts will acquaint you with the skills you need to prepare yourself for meeting potential employers and successfully competing in the modern job market.
- develop a solid career plan. A carefully developed flexible career mapping plan will help you maintain your focus and reach your full career potential.
- make the transition into a new career. Expert advice from our career coaches and advisors will help you make a flawless transition from education into employment.
There are several resume formats you can use to present information to employers. The chronological resume format, also known as “reverse-chronological,” lists your professional experience from most to least recent. …
A project scope management plan can help you develop a streamlined, actionable approach to a project. When you have clearly defined the scope of your project, you can more easily …
When we ask people about the most meaningful parts of their life, family, health and work often rank as the top three. Choosing the type of work you’ll do, therefore, …
While resumes are most commonly written in the reverse-chronological format by listing a candidate’s experience by jobs held over time, this is only one way to present your skills and qualifications. If …
Creating an effective and professional resume is the first step for someone who wants a job, because a resume is the first contact an employer has with a potential candidate. …
Today, nearly every job requires a basic understanding of computers, and many jobs involve intermediate to advanced computer skills. This can include knowledge of specific software, applications or devices. Below, …
When writing your resume, you may wonder whether you should use past or present tense. The resume tense you use depends on the type of resume you are writing and …