Cancelling Your Cestol Membership
We hope you’ll always find value in our huge library of titles and topics, journals & articles, documents and more. That being said, we understand that sometimes we have to say goodbye. That’s why we make it easy to cancel your membership.
To cancel your subscription, first choose how you signed up for Cestol:
Cancelling Subscriptions Started with PayPal, Credit, or Debit Cards
You can manage your subscription at any time by signing in at Cestol and going to Your Account. You’ll find options there to both add more membership time or cancel your subscription.
To cancel your Scribd subscription:
- Log into your account on cestol.com
- Navigate to Your Account page.
- Click on the Subscriptions tab of your account page, select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Verify that you are cancelling the correct subscription and click the “Cancel” link.
- Click ‘OK’ on the pop-up after verifying you are cancelling the correct subscription.
Good news! The time you’ve already paid for is yours to keep – that means you can continue logging into and enjoying Scribd’s full library up until the last day of your billing cycle.
If you started your subscription on 01/04/2020, you would have until 01/05/2020 to keep reading – even if you cancelled your membership on 15/04/2020.
Cancelling Subscriptions Purchased Through iTunes / App Store
If you’d like to place your subscription on hold and stop any further payments, we make it easy to do so right within your Apple account.
To cancel your Cestol subscription purchased via Apple iTunes:
- Access Settings in your device;
- Scroll down and tap iTunes and App Store;
- Tap your Apple ID then tap View Apple ID and enter your password;
- Now, tap Subscriptions and select Cestol;
- Tap Cancel Subscription to confirm your cancellation.
While Apple can assist you further in managing your Apple subscriptions, you can also let us know if you have any questions about this process. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help!
Deleting Your Account
In some cases, you may decide that you would like to completely delete your account with Cestol. We have a step-by-step guide on deleting your Cestol account completely in our support post, “How do I delete my Cestol account?“
Note: If you have an active subscription, you will not be able to delete your account without first canceling your subscription and allowing it to expire.